Wow the crowd with your vocal performance with more music and more choice than ever before on SingStar.
The perfect centre piece of any party, SingStar on PlayStation 3 stays true to the original SingStar experience – letting you show off your vocal talents to fully licensed tracks and videos from the world's leading stars.
Packed with new features, the sensational next generation SingStar lets you personalise your playlist by downloading songs of your choice from the online SingStore™. Easy to access and use, the SingStore is available in-game and lets you download the latest tracks and menu skins to make your SingStar experience truly your own.
Best of all, you can rocket to fame by sharing your best performances with friends and the SingStar community with My SingStar™ Online. Upload videos and photos captured via a USB camera and relive your diva performances and raucous parties.
Download the entire PlayStation 2 back catalogue of more than 300 songs - as well as new songs available online - to create bespoke playlists saved to the Hard Disk Drive. Receive alerts when new tracks become available and recommendations based on your musical preferences.
- Select and sing the songs you want by creating your own playlist.
- Be part of My SingStar Online, and upload photos, video and audio files to share your SingStar party experience. Find other SingStars, link to your friends' spaces, browse and rate videos, vote via polls and create your own SingStar profile.
- Head over to The SingStar Rooms in PlayStation Home*, have a boogie on the interactive dance floor and even attend VIP events.
There no personal electronics forum, so
I wonder if some comp-forum people would be kind enough to answer questions about buying an MP3 player.
People (including me) have asked on the music forum, but there usually aren't any replies.
I want to buy an MP3 player ASAP. It will be my first. I am thinking I should go with either iPod or iRiver. Here are some of the things I'm looking for. I'd appreciate comments or suggestions.
- At least 1000 songs' worth of internal storage
- easy to play through speakers as well as headphones. I'll need powered speakers, right? But I need this setup to be as portable as possible