The e 935 is a cardioid vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while cutting through the mix with its high output. Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. First choice for rental companies.
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
- Falcon ring: Consistent sound over time
- Made in Germany
- Supplied Accessories
- 1 Protective pouch
- 1 MZQ 800 microphone clip
| 47 x 151 mm
Frequency response (microphone)
|40 - 18000 Hz
Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)
|2, 8mV/Pa = -51dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -71 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
Min. terminating impedance
What's in the box?
- 1 e 935
- MZQ 800 microphone clamp
- User manual
- Document of Warranty
Overview of all compatible product components within the series as well as compatible headsets and microphones.
Article No. 504051 Plug-on transmitter with phantom powering
- Up to 6 x 64 user-programmable channels
- Easy synchronization with receiver via infrared interface
- 48 V switchable phantom powering
More about SKP 2000
Article No. 009974 Plug-on Transmitter
- Electronically balanced input for professional requirements
- Compatible with 3000 and 5000 Series receivers
More about SKP 3000
SKP 100 G3
Article No. 503130 Wireless plug-on transmitter for wired dynamic microphones
- 1.680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Easy transmitter synchronization via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with back-lit graphic display
More about SKP 100 G3
SKP 300 G3
Article No. 505500 Plug-on transmitter with phantom powering
- P48 phantom power for easy use of any cabled mic
- Plug-on transmitter with XLR-3F connector for quick use, no visual interference of cables
- Up to 42 MHz switching bandwidth for flexible use at different locations
More about SKP 300 G3
Foam windshield designed for use with the MD 42, MD 46, MD 425, the MD 431 II and all e 800 and e 900 Series vocal microphones. Delivery includes a set of identification rings in five different colours.
Live music use of expansion?
Hi ... I always thought expansion in live music meant that you basically tracked the program signals that were below a certain threshold and boosted them so that the signal (say a vocal via a microphone) has a more uniform volume level through the song.
I just read a spec that said "an expander reduces the volume of a signal in low level passages", which is the exact opposite of what I believed.
Is it a misprint?
Selling used auto http://usedauto-usa.com Car Market USA