Microphone Rode Broadcaster studio mic
Like its name suggests, the RODE Broadcaster Microphone was specifically designed for 'ON-AIR' applications where wide frequency response and low distortion are demanded.
Winner of the Radio World/US National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) 'What's Cool' award in 1998, the Broadcaster has become an industry standard when studio sound quality is required for on air applications.
Utilising an Australian designed and manufactured RDE 1" externally biased condenser transducers, the Broadcaster features a switch-able high pass filter to remove low frequency rumble.
A unique 'ON-AIR' LED indicator can be switched on or off by shorting contacts on the 5 pin audio connector. This feature allows console operators to warn the 'Talent' that the mic is live.
An affordable choice for today's modern digital broadcast facilities, the RODE BROADCASTER is a large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone that features a true full-range response especially suited for voice-over use.
||Externally Polarized 25mm (1") Condenser
||20Hz - 20kHz
|Dynamic Range (Typical)
||114dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
||80dB (1kHz rel 1Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
|Maximum Input Sound Level
||128dB SPL (@ 1% THD into 1k ohms)
||+48V, +24V Phantom Power
|Low Frequency Roll-Off
||12dB / octave, -3dB @ 120Hz
||6.57 x 1.97" (167 x 50mm) (Length x Diameter)
||1.3kg (577g) mic only
You might also like
Rode NTK Microphone Unboxing
Rode NTG-2 Microphone Unboxing & First Look
Best Studio Mic Pack Ever - the new RODE NT2A Studio ...
Home Recording Studio Microphone
Maybe slightly OT - Am setting up a home studio for voiceover based around GarageBand - any thoughts on best microphone for setup, or other pearls of experience-based wisdom? Need best possible sound quality, but have a very limited budget. I saw an adapter by Griffin that goes XLR to 1/8" (then into iMic), but have only seen it on overseas sites. What have you found?
Check Out Ubuntu Studio
Ubuntu is a version of Linux- an open source operating system.
Ubuntu Studio is a version of linux that comes with all sorts of multi-media software built in.
Even if you have no interest in switching to linux, much of the Ubuntu Software is available for Windows as well.
To do simple home recording, all you need is a microphone that plugs directly into your computer's USB port and software called 'Audacity'. You'll get decent recordings, though certainly not professional quality [which would take thousands of dollars in equipment and years of experience to achieve].
Rode Broadcaster Studio Condenser Microphone
Musical Instruments (Rode)
- HF2 1 inch capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- On-Air indicator LED
- Ultra low noise
- Voice tailored low-cut feature
- Internal pop filter to reduce plosives
Gadgets from Hyderabad, Fin & more — Free Press Journal
These include microphones, headphones, telephony accessories, and avionics headsets for consumer, professional, and business applications. Sennheiser was in the news recently with the launch of its PMX 95, PCX 95 and PX 95 headphones in India.
HQRP 3-pin XLR M to XLR F Cable for RODE Microphones Procaster, Broadcaster + HQRP UV Meter
Musical Instruments (HQRP)
- HQRP® Microphone Cable plus HQRP® UV Meter;
- The length of cable is 300 inches;
- 3-pin XLR Male to 3-pin XLR Female Connector;
- Nickel plated; Balanced noise free;
- 1 Year warranty!
Deluxe Broadcasting Kit
Musical Instruments (Rode Microphones)
- Made for broadcasts, podcasts, voice-overs and more!
- Includes the Rode Procaster, Rode PSA1 Studio Boom Arm, Rode PSM1 Shock mount, XLR Mic Cable, Headphones, and Polishing Cloth
- Specifically designed to offer no-compromise performance for voice applications in the broadcast environment
- Features an internal pop filter, designed to minimize plosives sounds that can overload the microphone capsule and distort the audio output.
- Superior ambient noise rejection
Samson SP01 Spider Shockmount
Musical Instruments (Samson)
- For Samson s C01 condenser mic
- Spider shockmount
- Isolates mic from physical vibration, floor, and stand noise
- The art of high technology is best served by making excellence more accessible to everyone
- Also available for Samson s C03, CL7, CL8 and C01U condenser mics
Rode Broadcaster Deluxe 'On-Air' Bundle w/ Rode PSA1 Professional Studio Boom Arm, Rode WS2 Wind Shield, XLR Cable, Lowepro Bag
- Rode Broadcaster End-Address Broadcast Condenser Microphone
- Rode PSA1 Swivel Mount Studio Microphone Boom Arm
- Rode WS2 Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- Lowpro Gadget Bag + XLR Cable 12 Footer
- Rode ZP1 Padded Zip Pouchd + Rode RM2 Ring-Mount Microphone Stand