Yeti Microphones reviews
This is my second microphone now. My first was from a completely different company and it somehow developed a terrible tinny, static sound over time and I was so disappointed so I had high hopes for this one. I record music and vocals on a regular basis so I needed a microphone I could really depend on.
First of all, the design is so beautiful and practical. Turning the mic upside down in the holder is a great way to store it on your desk when it's not in use (whereas with my old mic, I had to store it in my desk drawer in a sock, otherwise it would just lay there and roll around and get damaged). It's very simplistic and it actually feels a bit lighter than it looks.
The sound quality is impeccable and really not expected from a $150 microphone. I've only had mine for about 3 months now but it really hasn't seemed to age at all. It's also very easy to use on a mac, not complicated at all.
You might also like
Blue Yeti Microphone - [Unboxing & Review]
Blue Yeti USB Microphone Review
Blue Yeti Microphone Review
I'd call it the best camera for that price. I'd go for it.
FYI, Downsides are:
* Limited lens compatibility (no autofocus motor, so many Nikon lenses won't work)
* Autofocus is slow enough to be completely useless in live view mode (try it in a store)
* Video mode isn't up to par with Canon and friends. You get limited resolution, awkward frame rate, horrible audio (11kHz with low quality built-in microphone, and no microphone input, and the kit lens will give you lots of image stabilizer noise).
Stepping up, Canon 550D is an amazing camera (albeit without the pivot LCD)
Gadgets from Hyderabad, Fin & more — Free Press Journal
These include microphones, headphones, telephony accessories, and avionics headsets for consumer, professional, and business applications. Sennheiser was in the news recently with the launch of its PMX 95, PCX 95 and PX 95 headphones in India.
Sabra Som Universal Microphone Shockmount with Pop Filter
Musical Instruments (Sabra Som)
- the SSM-1 succeeds in filtering the undesirable noises to an extent of approximately 15 dB
- Its mounting versatility and adjustability makes it compatible with most microphone sizes
- The central articulated support can be fixed anywhere on the hexagonal rod, to compensate for any imbalance of the mic s center of gravity.