Sterling Audio Microphones reviews
Vocal or instrument condenser offers excellent transient response and detail.
The ST51 is an affordable, true-condenser large diaphragm recording microphone with outstanding sound and construction. The ST51’s 6-micron, gold-evaporated Mylar diaphragm is optimized to capture definition and detail for both vocal andinstrument recordings. Class-A FET circuitry provides unparalleled smoothness and warmth to your recordings.
Requires phantom power.
- Disk Resonator design extends high-frequencies naturally
- Large 1.25" all brass capsule, hand assembled and oven baked for long term stable operation
- Black nickel-plated all brass body
- Stainless steel head and grille assembly
- Custom-wound nickel core output transformer
- HM-2 hard mount
You might also like
Audio-Technica ATR6550 Condenser Shotgun Microphone FINAL ...
Microphone Shoot-Out! Sterling ST55 vs Sennheiser MD421 ...
Audio-Technica AT899 lavaliere microphone - review
I'd call it the best camera for that price. I'd go for it.
FYI, Downsides are:
* Limited lens compatibility (no autofocus motor, so many Nikon lenses won't work)
* Autofocus is slow enough to be completely useless in live view mode (try it in a store)
* Video mode isn't up to par with Canon and friends. You get limited resolution, awkward frame rate, horrible audio (11kHz with low quality built-in microphone, and no microphone input, and the kit lens will give you lots of image stabilizer noise).
Stepping up, Canon 550D is an amazing camera (albeit without the pivot LCD)
Microphone Pop Filter 6-Inch Double Mesh Screen by Auphonix. Essential Recording Studio Environment Equipment, These Quality Microphone Accessories Clamp To Your Mic Stand Or Boom. Easy Positioning With The Flexible Gooseneck Holder. Bonus Recording Tips and Tricks Ebook. 1 Pack
Musical Instruments (Auphonix)
- Microphone Pop Filter s double layer mesh screen completely eliminates the popping from your Ps and Bs. Combine with a shock mount for studio-quality audio from...
- Use with any condenser, dynamic, or ribbon microphone, like the Audio-Technica AT2020, Shure SM57 and Sterling mics. The quality dual mesh pop mask easily clamps...
- Flexible yet sturdy gooseneck holder fully supports the weight of the shield, allowing for simple placement right in front of the mic. You can just get on with your...
- NOTE: Blue Yeti owners should check out the Blue Yeti Pop Filter by Auphonix. Same quality construction, with a clamp designed for the desktop or the Yeti. This...
- When you buy this pop filter you also get our bonus ebook full of recording hints and tips. And the Auphonix 12 month money-back guarantee. Check the reviews, this...
Gadgets from Hyderabad, Fin & more — Free Press Journal
These include microphones, headphones, telephony accessories, and avionics headsets for consumer, professional, and business applications. Sennheiser was in the news recently with the launch of its PMX 95, PCX 95 and PX 95 headphones in India.
What microphone is better between the Neumann tlm 102 vs. The St6050 by Sterling Audio?
Here are some stuff that can help answer he question I don't the answer so I need you guys help Vs.
over the last several years, I have seen the name a few times.
Neumann, however, is a highly regarded brand that, for many decades,
has made some of the absolute best possible products.
I know which one I would buy.
[From U.S. via Y!A Canada]