Cable with cable strap

Microphone Splitter Adapter

Some of our Razer headsets are specifically designed for use on-the-go with music players, smartphones and newer computers that use only a single port for both audio output and microphone input. The Audio/Mic Splitter Adapter enables those headsets to be used on PCs outfitted with separate ports for the audio and microphone. Now you can voice chat with team-mates or smack talk enemies as you hear the electrifyingly heart-pumping audio of your game.

Microphone enabled for PC gaming

For those that have a desktop PC or laptop that uses separate audio output and microphone input ports, the Audio/Mic Splitter Adapter is designed to enable microphone input on the Razer Electra, Razer BlackShark, Razer Kraken Pro, Razer Moray+ and Razer Hammerhead Pro. Headsets using a combined audio and microphone jack can also be used with this Splitter.

Extension cable

Most gamers use the audio/microphone ports on the back of their PCs to keep cables tidy. The Audio/Mic Splitter Adapter can be attached to the back of your PC while providing a 1m/3.28ft-long extension cable that connects directly into a combined audio and microphone jack. That way, you can comfortably connect the headset to the PC without the hassle of switching cables behind your desk.
You might also like
Catch Your Tone [video #2] - Microphone Cable comparison test
Catch Your Tone [video #2] - Microphone Cable comparison test
Audio-Technica Value Microphone Cable - XLRF-XLRM - 10
Audio-Technica Value Microphone Cable - XLRF-XLRM - 10 ...
Turn Any Fiber Optic Cable into A Microphone
Turn Any Fiber Optic Cable into A Microphone

Microphone and preamp question

I have a basic knowledge of recording technology and have a question regarding mics and preamps.
when it comes to recording, I'd imagine it comes down to these factors.
1. the performance
2. the mic
3. the preamp
4. the recording medium
and the cabling between.
With microphones and preamps I know that a lot of engineers will recommend using incredible yet very expensive microphones, and if one can't afford them, then rent them. It seems that technology prices go down over time, every where, with the exception of preamps and mics

Are you complaining because your posts

by got-flagged?

If so, get over it.
Or, if you think those posts should be flagged, get a life.
Otherwise, yeah, all that stuff sounds like fair game for Musical Instruments to me. Same for lighting systems, band vans, cabling & snakes, microphone & speaker stands, vaccum tubes (at least of the 6L6/EL34/12Ax7/etc. types), Speak-and-Spells for circuit bending, etc. Basically, anything that would ordinarily be used in a music club.
The music-related things that DON'T belong there would be things like musical toys, video game controllers, home stereo systems (there are big differences between the power amps, casseette decks, and turntables for home vs

Gadgets from Hyderabad, Fin & more  — Free Press Journal
These include microphones, headphones, telephony accessories, and avionics headsets for consumer, professional, and business applications. Sennheiser was in the news recently with the launch of its PMX 95, PCX 95 and PX 95 headphones in India.

How to repair a microphone cable
How to repair a microphone cable
Hosa Cable MCL105 Series Microphone Cables - 5 Foot Review
Hosa Cable MCL105 Series Microphone Cables - 5 Foot Review

Popular Q&A

What type of cable (speaker or microphone) should I use to connect my passive speaker to the active one?

Ideally, it is not advisable to use normal cables between an amplifier and a speaker. Instead, a speaker cable is required. However I am trying to connect my active speaker with a passive one. So my question is whether it is okay to use a normal cable for this connection, or if I would need to get a speaker cable since the connection is technically between the inbuilt amplifier (of the active speaker) and the passive speaker? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Some active speakers are designed to drive another passive speaker but you need to make sure yours is that type. You would use a speaker cable for that purpose if the active speaker has a SPEAKER OUTPUT.

If you let me know the make and model of the speakers, I can help more.

Related Posts