Coiled Microphone cables
Worlds first coiled microphone cable
Now, your emotions and your tone can be expressed to your audience, and your well crafted antics will only be limited by your imagination.
A Quad Balanced design for flawless vocal reproduction and micing cabinets.
Bullet Cable coil Mic cable features oversized kink-free coils to minimize tripping, and an industrial grade jacket that offers maximum durability while retaining flexibility. The unique XLR connectors are properly dimensioned using metrics universal to standard design. This enables microphone cables to be daisy-chained, hooked end to end, to increase length when necessary.
COIL Microphone XLR features:
- Oversized relaxed coils do not kink or lose shape
- Durable audiophile-grade materials preserve and elevate sound
- Lab-formulated jacket resists abrasion and damage from heavy stage use
- Unique XLR connectors are properly dimensioned for dependable contacts
- 24k gold-plated connector pins offer superior corrosion resistance
- Quad-balanced construction for low noise induction
- Audio-grade 99.99% pure oxygen-free copper conductors for pristine sound
- Carbon impregnated for low microphonics
- Dual shielding for lowest possible noise
Cheap SPY software, hardware?
*Need some hardware and software reccomendations.
I want to set up a camera and microphone to record a noisy neighbor who has been deliberately slamming his door in my apartment building. Camera and microphone will be mounted somewhere just outside my door. If cables are required, they'd have to be thin enough to fit between a door and a doorframe, very snug space.
The neighbor is maybe 12 feet away from my door, the hall is reasonably well-lit. Ideal situation would be to record it all with a time and date stamp, on my computer.
However, I'd like to do it all (mike, camera, software) for no more than $100. Links?
YCS Basics 25 Foot 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Extension Cable
CE (Your Cable Store)
- 25 foot extension cable
- 3.5mm (1/8 ) stereo male to 3.5mm (1/8 ) stereo female cable
- For use with most computer speakers, headphones, headsets, microphones, boom boxes and other portable audio devices
- Straight cable (not a coiled cable)
- ROHS compliant
Gadgets from Hyderabad, Fin & more — Free Press Journal
These include microphones, headphones, telephony accessories, and avionics headsets for consumer, professional, and business applications. Sennheiser was in the news recently with the launch of its PMX 95, PCX 95 and PX 95 headphones in India.
Coiled Cable Ear Hook Earphone Microphone for Motorola
Network Media Player (Gino)
- Product Name : Two Way Radio Earphone + Microphone;Model : For Motorola which is 2.5mm audio jack.
- Material : Plastic, Electronic Parts;Color : As Picture Show
- Type : Single Side & Ear Hook & Single Plug;Plug Diameter : 2.5mm
- Speaker Diameter : 15mm/0.6 ;Cable Length : 73cm/28.7(When Not Extended)
- Weight : 26g;Package Content : 1 x Two Way Radio Earphone + Microphone,1 x Ear Pad Foam Cover
K-Tek 6" XLR Male to XLR Female Coiled Microphone Cable for Boom Poles
- Cable Type: Coiled XLR microphone cable
- Length: Extendable 6 ~ 4 (15.2 cm ~ 1.2 m)
- Shielding: Yes
- Connector 1: XLR male
- Connector 2: XLR female
So Cool Mart 6ft/1.8M Male to Male 3.5mm Coiled Stereo Audio Cable for iPod iPhone 3GS/4S 5 Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 S4 BlackBerry MP3(Blue)
Wireless (So Cool Mart)
- 3.5mm Male to Male Stereo Audio Cable
- New Coiled Design
- Great for connecting your iPhone, iPod, Mp3 or smartphone directly to your car or home theater system.
- Connects To Aux-In Port Of A Car Stereo, Microphone Jack In A Home Entertainment System & Any Headphone Jack.
Your Cable Store 50 Foot 1/4" (6.3mm) Stereo Headphone / Microphone Cable
Musical Instruments (Your Cable Store)
- 1/4 inch (6.3mm) stereo male connectors on each end
- 50 feet long
- Straight cable (not a coiled cable)
What is moving coil microphone?
Microphone that uses a moving coil within a fixed magnetic field. Dynamic microphone.