500 Microphone cable
Let your performance stand out as this cable cuts through the mix.
Monster Cable P500 Microphone Cable has two Time Correct multiple-gauge wire networks for even frequency response and accurate phase reproduction. MicroFiber dielectric improves clarity and transient response time. High-density braided shield reduces interference. Carbon polymer shielding around conductors minimizes handling noise. Duraflex jacket offers maximum flexibility and durability, performance after performance. Heavy-duty black Neutrik XLR connectors provide durability and a professional look. P500 with patented Monster technologies brings out the wide-open sound, the richness in vocals, and the vibrant harmonic overtones of any miked instrument. An extra-dense shield reduces interference and hum, and heavy-duty Neutrik XLR connectors with gold-plated contacts and strain relief ensure a strong, reliable, high-integrity connection.
How many people?
Depending on how big a room you have and how many people? Is it just speaking or is there music. This is what I suggest.
1-15" self powered speaker with stand for 50....2 for 50-250.....4 for 250-500
1-SM 58(or equivelent) micrphone with stand
1-25' XLR cable to plug into a soundboard
1-100' XLR for each of the first two speakers, a 25' XLR cable for each additional speaker
An unbalanced 1/4 phone cable for each instrument you plan to use.
Expect to pay to rent each of these
15"speaker with stand-$50-100
Monster Performer 500 Microphone Cable 20 ft. - gold contact XLRs P500-M-20
Musical Instruments (Monster Cable Products, Inc.)
- Two Time Correct multiple gauge wire networks for an even frequency response and accurate phase reproduction.
- MicroFiber dielectric increases clarity and transient response time.
- High density braided shield reduces interference.
- Carbon polymer shielding around conductors minimizes handling noise.
- Duraflex jacket offers maximum flexibility and durability, performance after performance.
Gadgets from Hyderabad, Fin & more — Free Press Journal
These include microphones, headphones, telephony accessories, and avionics headsets for consumer, professional, and business applications. Sennheiser was in the news recently with the launch of its PMX 95, PCX 95 and PX 95 headphones in India.
Turtle Beach Ear Force Xbox 360 Talkback Cable
Video Games (Turtle Beach)
- Easily mute your headset mic using inline mute switch
- Adjust incoming chat volume with inline control wheel
- Included mic foam windscreen reduces ambient noise for clearer chat
VideoSecu High Sensitive Preamp Tiny Spy Microphone Audio Pickup Device Kit for Security Camera Sound Voice Monitoring Recording with 50 Feet Cable and Power Supply WE6
- Super high gain mini microphones capturing audio evidence for security camera system
- Preamplifier used to increase a microphone s low output voltage to a stronger usable level
- Built in on board IC preamp, low noise, high gain and auto level adjustment
- Pick up every sound with this super high gain micro audio system
- Package included: 1 x preamp microphone, 1 x 12V DC 500mA power supply and 50ft extension cable
Seismic Audio - SA-MIC500 - Spool of 500 Feet of Microphone Cable - Build Your Own Mic Cables
Musical Instruments (Seismic Audio Speakers, Inc.)
- Model Number: SA-MIC500
- 500 Feet of Microphone Cable
- 21 Gauge dual copper conductors
- Noise Free Performance
- Brand New with One Year Warranty
Plantronics MX500C Under The Ear Headset For Headset Ready Cordless Phones
How is the grounded conductor in a flat multiconductor cable 4 or larger identified
Although this method of identifying a grounded circuit conductor (may be a neutral) is acceptable for sizes larger than 6 AWG conductors in a raceway, it is not acceptable for multiwire cables.
For sizes larger than 6 AWG installed in a raceway, this is what Item 3 of 200.6(B) allows: "At the time of installation, by a distinctive white or gray marking at its terminations. This marking shall encircle the conductor or insulation."
This requirement appears in part (E) of 200.6: "Grounded Conductors of Multiwire Cables. The insulated grounded conductors of a multiconductor cable shall be i…