Superior Headphones and microphone for Xbox 360
The Ear Force X12 is the definitive headset for gamers seeking amazing game sound, crystal-clear communication and enhanced comfort – all at an unmatched value. The X12 features massive 50mm speakers, delivering superior audio quality with crisp highs and deep, rumbling lows. The in-line amplifier puts you in control, with quick access to independent game and chat volume controls and adjustable bass. With separate connections for microphone and line signals, the X12 also makes a great PC gaming headset.
The X12 builds on the success of the legendary X11, the best selling XBOX gaming headset of all time, adding 50mm speakers and adjustable bass for professional-grade sound quality that delivers a competitive advantage. With the X12, you can hear sound cues that are missed with conventional TV speakers, such as the sound of enemy footsteps or the click of a loading weapon in the distance. That means you’ll react faster and take them out before they can take you out, giving you the edge that can make the difference between winning and losing. You’ll also enjoy unsurpassed comfort during extended game play thanks to the large, deep-cushioned ear cups and rugged, lightweight design.
You might also like
How to use a wired xbox 360 headset
How to plug PC headphones/mic in Xbox controller
How to use a Xbox 360 mic on your computer/desktop (for ...
Two options ...
I use a Plantronics USB headset with a boom mic that swings straight up, right out of the way. I can use it with Skype for hours without it bother ing me. EBAY $30, shipped. List price $50.
I also have small, $10 USB-sound card dongle that has two submin plugs for mic and headphones. Convenient when using my camers with intrgrated microphone. Also, when in a coffee shop, I plug in a very small cell-phone type earbud with inline microphone. Easier to carry in the laptop case. But falls out easily. Were I to use this more, I'd switch to a Jabra to keep it in better.
Hope this helps.
Turtle Beach Ear Force XLa Gaming Headset - Xbox 360
Video Games (Turtle Beach)
- Amplified Audio - Enhances game sounds for a more immersive experience
- Bass Boost - Built-in bass boost adds depth and realism to the game audio
- Independent Volume Controls - Allows for personalized balancing of game and chat audio
- Microphone Monitor - Let s you hear what you re saying while talking
- USB Powered - No batteries required
Gadgets from Hyderabad, Fin & more — Free Press Journal
These include microphones, headphones, telephony accessories, and avionics headsets for consumer, professional, and business applications. Sennheiser was in the news recently with the launch of its PMX 95, PCX 95 and PX 95 headphones in India.
Headset Adapter 3.5mm to 2.5mm Audio Adapter and Converter (Black) - Non-Retail Packaging - 2.5MM - Male - 3.5mm FEMALE
- Adaptor converts the phone s own audio output into a universal 3.5 mm output
- 3.5 mm output means unlimited possibilities of device to broadcast the audio sound / music from your phone
- Adapter allows connection to any 3.5 mm stereo headset or portable speaker, including other iPod headsets
- Adapter also allows your phone / PDA to connect to any home stereo system
- Compatible with: Apple iPhone, iPhone 3GS 16GB / 32GB / apple iPad 16 / 32 / 64 GB
Sharkoon X-Tatic SX for Xbox 360 Headset Unboxing from ...
Headset Headphone with Microphone for Microsoft XBOX 360 ...
Tritton Primer Wireless Stereo Headset for Xbox 360
Video Games (MadCatz)
- True 5.8 GHz Wireless Headset
- Precision-balanced 40mm Speakers with Neodymium magnets
- Separate Game and Voice Volume Controls
- Simple Setup With All Required Cables Included
- Durable Foldable Microphone and Supple Earcups
Ear Force XL1 Gaming Headset and Amplified Stereo Sound - Xbox 360
Video Games (Turtle Beach)
- Amplified Audio-Enhances game sounds for a more immersive experience
- In-line Amplifier-Quick access to gaming audio controls
- Bass Boost-Built-in bass boost adds depth and realism to the game audio
- Microphone Monitor-Let s you hear what you re saying
- USB Powered-No batteries required
Xbox 360 Wireless Headset
Video Games (Microsoft Software)
- 2.4 GHz radio technology
- Fits comfortably on either ear
- Includes a USB cable for charging
- Superior audio quality
- Conveniently located Power On/Off, Volume, and Mute Controls are right where you need them.
What is the use of headphone of xbox 360?
you can chat with your friend away or next to you while playin 2 players if it doesn't work go to system settings than go to kinect settings and turn on the chat microphone