Headphones with microphone for laptop
Portable Laptop Headset with Microphone
Plantronics makes great headsets in general, but I specifically like the Plantronics Audio 470 USB because it's highly flexible in features. The headset framework is collapsible, making the entire thing easy to store in a laptop bag for transport. It includes the option to connect either via USB or standard analog microphone and headphone ports on your computer. Dual ear headphones help with isolating the sound of the call from all the sounds around you if you place Skype calls in public places.
Logitech Laptop Headset
The other company that makes excellent laptop headsets is Logitech. I'm picking out their so-called Logitech Premium Notebook Headset because it offers the behind-the-head style earphones, which can be more comfortable if you wear your headset all day. Similar to the Plantronics headset mentioned above, this headset also includes analog and USB connection options, making it a versatile solution for connecting to a variety of computers.
You might also like
HOW TO: Turn Your Headphones into a Microphone
How to use your headphones as a microphone
How to connect FIX* Regular headphones with microphone to ...
Mix microphone input + MP3 playback, LIVE
I want to use my electric piano to play along with some MP3s that I have on my iBook.
the acoustics in my room are terrible and I don't want to disturb the neighbors, so I want to use headphones.
how can I mix the audio from the keyboard with the audio from my Mac, and then pipe it into my headphones?
my first idea was to run the keyboard audio into the iBook microphone jack (I have a USB soundcard stick) and then plug my headphones into the iBook, and hope that the laptop will mix the audio. (when I had a PC if you plugged in a microphone or line-in audio, the sound would come right out the speakers by default) but that didn't work because the iBook does not play back live audio from the microphone jack, I suppose
No Manual LOL
Again, I want to thank you for your help.
The ports on the front of the laptop are labeled as followed (from left to right) microphone - headset - SPDIF.
I am not sure if I correctly stated what is happening.
- My boss gave me her personal laptop to look at, stating it suddenly stopped producing a sound (it was up until the day before)
- the laptop is producing no sound from the internal speakers whatsoever
- headphones produce no sound whatsoever when plugged into the headphone jack
- with normal headphones plugged into the SPDIF port, the speakers on the laptop produce a sound (headphones are silent)
Not to be a smart a$$, but where would I locate jumpers on a laptop? I don't think my boss, her husband or children are savy enough to do anything to it other than turn it on or off...
Durherm DR-H30 Computer PC Laptop Notebook Desktop OnEar High Quality Headphone Headset w/ Noise Canceling Microphone
PC Accessory (Durherm)
- Comfortable over the ear design with a padded headband
- Noise-canceling microphone & Rotating, flexible adjustable boom microphone
- Enjoy a perfect, comfortable fit-with an adjustable, lightweight design
- Exceptional crystal-clear sound clarity.Quality stereo sound for music on your computer, MP3 players, or Smartphones(Audio Only)
- In-Line Volume Control to adjust the sound of the headphone
'Vampire Diaries' team talks life, death and Season 6 at Comic-Con: Live-Blog — HitFix
Kat promises a new dynamic. 4:19 p.m. It will be a four month time jump when we return. Everybody is dealing in different ways. 4:19 p.m. "He's still in my hotel room I think," Somerhalder says of the absent Matt Davis. No.
What is the average user rating for the Sony Ultra Portable Noise Reduction Headphones on Amazon com?
The average user rating for the Sony Ultra Portable Noise Reduction Headphones is 4 out of 5 stars! ChaCha on!