Motorcycle dynamic Microphones
The Altec 659A Professional Cardioid Microphone was developed for application in equalized sound systems that use the Altec Acousta-Voicing® process or in any sound system where a microphone with exceptional smooth and uniform response characteristics are required. Unusually smooth, the 659A achieves a high level of microphone performance, incorporating all the advanced engineering benefits of dual dynamic moving coil units. These dual cartridges divide the low and high frequency bands of the audio spectrum for improved frequency response and reduced proximity effect. The individual response curve of each 659A microphone is charted on a precision servo-driven recorder with the microphone operating in an anechoic chamber. This curve is supplied with its respective microphone.
The Altec 659A microphone has a nominal output impedance of 200 ohms for operation with low impedance input equipment. The high sensitivity of −53 dBm/10 dynes/cm² provides an increased signal-to-noise ratio in many situations. Average front-to-back discrimination is 20 dB. The diaphragms are rugged and durable; highly resistant to the effects of shock, blast or corrosive fumes and are able to withstand wide humidity and temperature variations. A built-in hum-bucking coil provides superior hum rejection. The 659A microphone has a standard three-pin XLR-type connector that allows most existing studio cable assemblies to be pugged into the connector. It is supplied with a cable set consisting of 25 feet of two-conductor shielded cable with a mating XLR-3 type connector on each end.
- Type: Dual dynamic moving coil, cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 to 16, 000 Hz
- Impedance: 200 ohms, nominal
- Output Level: −53 dBm (Reference: 10 dynes/cm²)
- Average Discrimination: 20 dB (front to back)
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Hum: less than −120 dB (Reference: 10−3 Gauss)
- Dimensions (excluding cable and plug): 1.6'' maximum diameter × 713⁄16'' long
- Weight (excluding cable and plug): 10 ounces
- Finish: Matte black and satin nickel
- Mounting: Supplied with an Altec slip-on adapter fitted with standard 5⁄8''-27 threads.
You might also like
NOS ElectroVoice EV 631B Dual-Z Dynamic Harp, Vocal Mic ...
ElectroVoice EV 660 New in Box! Dynamic Hi-Z Harp Mic
Is the DVD/CD player re-writable on this?
Operating System: Genuine WindowsÂ® 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Processor: HD Internet Technology from AMD with AMD Dual-Core Processor C-50 (1.0GHz, 1MB L2 Cache)
Graphics: ATI Radeonâ¢ HD 6250 Graphics with 256MB of dedicated system memory, supporting Unified Video Decoder 3 (UVD3), OpenCLâ¢ 1.1, OpenGLÂ® 3.1, OpenEXR High Dynamic-Range (HDR) technology, Shader Model 5.0, MicrosoftÂ® DirectXÂ® 11
Memory: 3GB DDR3 SDRAM Memory, Max supported = 8GB
Storage Drive: 250GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
Optical Drive: 8x DVD-Super Multi Double-Layer Drive
Check now holidays in november.
'Vampire Diaries' team talks life, death and Season 6 at Comic-Con: Live-Blog — HitFix
Kat promises a new dynamic. 4:19 p.m. It will be a four month time jump when we return. Everybody is dealing in different ways. 4:19 p.m. "He's still in my hotel room I think," Somerhalder says of the absent Matt Davis. No.
PROG DYNAMIC PD771IWV
MotorCycle (Prog Dynamic)
- Prog Dynamic PD771IWV
- UPC Code 675566776
Throat Mic and Ear Piece for Harley Davidson CB and Communication Radio
Sports (Dynamic Innovations)
- Works with any Harley Ultra Classic 1 to 2012 or similar.
- Works with any Harley factory-installed CB Stereo
- Weather-Proof rugged armored housing
- 2 built in microphones for high sensitivity in any weather.
- Detachable earpiece to listen to the CB or Music
Midland Avp-H2 Closed Face Helmet Headset W/Boom Microphone
Sports (Midland Radio)
- Includes two speakers that attach inside the helmet. Boom microphone to go inside helmet.
- Accessory Speaker Microphone for Motorcycle Helmet. For Closed Faced Helmet.
- PTT button that wraps on handle bar. Extra long cable.
- Works with ALL Midland GMRSFRS Radios.
- Box Dimensions 2H x 10W x 13L.