You can change by what method your computer outputs sound by the following steps:
Right click on the Speaker symbol in the system tray (bottom right,by the clock) > Click Playback Devices > Your V2 set should be listed there if they are plugged into the computer > Click on them to select them and then click the Set Default button at the bottom.
For any device with a mic,you can also make it the default Communication Device. When it is plugged in,it should where all sounds come out and go in. It will have a little green phone (similar to the green check mark) on it to indicate it is the default communication device.
Might want to check this puppy out
WIRELESS 7 inch COLOR TOUCH SCREEN TABLET
Features & Specs
* 7 inch Digital Touch Screen (800 x 480 , 16:9)
* Processor Speed 700MHz
* Operating System : Powered By Google Android 2.2
* 4 GB Built-in Flash Memory
* Built-in 256MB DDR II RAM
* Built-in WIFI (802.11b/g)
* Support Video Format : MKV/AVI/RM/RMVB/FLV/WMV/MP4/MPG/VOB (Up to 720p)
* Support Audio Format : MP3/WMA/WAV
* Support Photo Format : JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG